BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Throwback Thursday

6 minutes ago, Ozz said:

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ What a day that was. Lowenbrau on draught all afternoon. Sunny day. Great Rovers turnout. then this...

208162_10150260197280898_2809858_n.jpg?o

Is that the MGP header? If so, recent Flintoff, Savage & Ping Pong guy podcast is good - Savagee talks about mental well being and celebrating that missed header at the time as he couldn't cope with seeing the team go to Wembley and not being involved. 

Just now, J*B said:

Is that the MGP header? If so, recent Flintoff, Savage & Ping Pong guy podcast is good - Savagee talks about mental well being and celebrating that missed header at the time as he couldn't cope with seeing the team go to Wembley and not being involved. 

Yep. I heard that from Savage. Bit selfish. The 30,000 Rovers fans didn`t celebrate i can tell you.

205617_10150260197075898_5954897_n.jpg?o

Seven yards out, unchallenged, just Cech to beat. :(

34 minutes ago, bob fleming said:

That one 7th from bottom. Is that when Ste B got a round in?

That was the 103 beer round in the Fruh Kolsh Brewary Pub in Colgne (Bayer Leverkusen Away). I think the 1 coke on their was Ste's.

It seemed a novelty at first, but we got quite a few of them after a few days (they made you settle up every 100 beers or we'd have gone for more).

7 hours ago, J*B said:

Oyster bar is Chelsea at OT. The place was literally shaking. 

I remember the Japanese tourists standing on the promenade opposite, taking picture of us for ages like it was the zoo.

Mind you, it was a bit like a zoo in there!

Archived