BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sod's law

Just now, Tony Rover said:

All 20 premier league members vote to back changes on club ownership rules. Just in time! 

The Walker Trust's judgement and timing could not have been worse for Rovers.

Just now, Stuart said:

We seem to get an annual slap in the face as we get worse everything above us gets better. I've been reading stuff that the Stanley chairman has been saying on twitter lately and he has been alluding that there is going to be more money put into the championship by the Premier League - just as we have left it!!

Just now, cesus said:

We seem to get an annual slap in the face as we get worse everything above us gets better. I've been reading stuff that the Stanley chairman has been saying on twitter lately and he has been alluding that there is going to be more money put into the championship by the Premier League - just as we have left it!!

Sounds about right. It's like some curse has been put on us. A Rao-shaped rain cloud over the club.

Just now, Stuart said:

The more as time goes on the more the timing of everything for us looks worse. It's just a constant shower and I still can't see the silver lining. 

10 hours ago, cesus said:

I have been saying that for ages.

It will become PL2 with much more national and international tv exposure, much more money and less upward access.

Archived