BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Captain

15 minutes ago, JacknOry said:

Bennett as he is the most likely to be here come kick-off and the most likely to play most games. Id probably have Mulgrew as VC if he stays.

The non announcement certainly has implications.

When I heard Mowbray speak at the supporters' meeting, he made a big point about how much the other players looked up to Mulgrew!

25 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

The non announcement certainly has implications.

When I heard Mowbray speak at the supporters' meeting, he made a big point about how much the other players looked up to Mulgrew!

Very good player - especially for this level. So can understand many of the players looking up to him.

Surely the decision is being left until as late as possible in case anyone leaves. I mean, TM must know who he wants as captain by now - perhaps the players already know as well and it just not has been made 'official' yet.

2 hours ago, JacknOry said:

Very good player - especially for this level. So can understand many of the players looking up to him.

Surely the decision is being left until as late as possible in case anyone leaves. I mean, TM must know who he wants as captain by now - perhaps the players already know as well and it just not has been made 'official' yet.

My worry exactly!

Archived