BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Cardiff removal of views

Boroblue

Question

In the Cardiff thread was it my defence of the Norway guy that was regarded as unacceptable. I don’t feel it was aggressive or controversial. I felt the reponse to his post was awful. In response to AKK I merely expressed those views. It was I agree an opinion but censorship was I feel unnecessary and heavy handed

3 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Boroblue said:

In the Cardiff thread was it my defence of the Norway guy that was regarded as unacceptable. I don’t feel it was aggressive or controversial. I felt the reponse to his post was awful. In response to AKK I merely expressed those views. It was I agree an opinion but censorship was I feel unnecessary and heavy handed

Have you been banned?

• Backroom

Posts that contain bickering and insults towards other members are generally hidden as standard. The original post was hidden and all subsequent posts related to it were hidden. Nothing to do with censorship, collateral damage simply occurs when members respond to inflammatory posts that are later hidden. 

4 hours ago, DE. said:

Posts that contain bickering and insults towards other members are generally hidden as standard. The original post was hidden and all subsequent posts related to it were hidden. Nothing to do with censorship, collateral damage simply occurs when members respond to inflammatory posts that are later hidden. 

You’re much better at this than me.