BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

600 games

So the club have said we’ve had at least one academy player in each match day squad for the last 600 games, which is quite the achievement. I thought I’d tap into our collective intelligence because I’ve a few questions that follow on from that:

1 - how does this compare to other Championship teams?

2 - what was our squad 601 games ago?

I read once Ajax have had an academy player in their starting XI in every game since sometime in 1983, and I know Man U lived off the class of ‘92 for a good while so I was wondering how 600 games ranks nowadays and whether it’s only ‘quite the achievement’ in my head.

5 hours ago, Dreyski said:

So the club have said we’ve had at least one academy player in each match day squad for the last 600 games, which is quite the achievement. I thought I’d tap into our collective intelligence because I’ve a few questions that follow on from that:

1 - how does this compare to other Championship teams?

2 - what was our squad 601 games ago?

1 - Not sure, but must be pretty high up there.

2 - I believe the last time we didn't have an academy player in the match day squad was against Bolton back in 2009...

https://www.premierleague.com/match/6548