BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Primary School - Signed Ball/Shirt

Sorry to distract from tonight's main event but I'm a governor at a local primary school and I'd like to get a ball or a shirt signed by some of the players which we can then use a prize in the raffle at our summer fair (I'd buy the ball/shirt first obv - we don't want it to be given to us for free).

Does anyone have any experience of how to get this done? I've emailed a few management contacts at Rovers but heard nothing back.

Is the best thing to do just to hang around Brockhall looking a bit pathetic (not difficult) and gesture at my ball to passing Range Rovers?

Thanks,

Hugechin

Not particularly helpful at this point, but worth bearing in mind for the future: the open training sessions which are usually organised as part of Pre-season are a great opportunity for getting signatures. My daughter went down last summer and got just about everyone of note who was on the books at the time - No Dom Hyam unfortunately. As you can see here TK was running out of space!

image.thumb.jpeg.e081a985ef8d53d6db4448ac19275b3b.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Maybe some of the posters on here will have some contacts within the club. 

The only way that I could envision completing this task involves lurking around the back yards and gardens of the Ribble Valley hoping to encounter one of your desired targets.

We do beg your pardon that we are in your garden 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Not particularly helpful at this point, but worth bearing in mind for the future: the open training sessions which are usually organised as part of Pre-season are a great opportunity for getting signatures. My daughter went down last summer and got just about everyone of note who was on the books at the time - No Dom Hyam unfortunately. As you can see here TK was running out of space!

image.thumb.jpeg.e081a985ef8d53d6db4448ac19275b3b.jpeg

I've not heard of those but could be a great alternative for the Christmas Fair 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Upside Down said:

Maybe some of the posters on here will have some contacts within the club. 

The only way that I could envision completing this task involves lurking around the back yards and gardens of the Ribble Valley hoping to encounter one of your desired targets.

Sounds like a job for @J*B

• Like 1