BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Unable to see links on other members posts

Irish Rover 2

Question

Hi

For some reason I'm unable to see external links that forum users are sharing. I've been reading these forums daily for years but this only starting happening in the last few weeks. 

For exmple: A post by Sweaty Gussets on page 600 of the transfer window thread, it just looks blank to me but I know there should be something I can view. 

Has anyone else had similar issues? 

image.thumb.png.b5d0a3a1d9956189ec463fba2880301a.png

Thanks for you help

Irish Rover

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Irish Rover 2 said:

Hi

For some reason I'm unable to see external links that forum users are sharing. I've been reading these forums daily for years but this only starting happening in the last few weeks. 

For exmple: A post by Sweaty Gussets on page 600 of the transfer window thread, it just looks blank to me but I know there should be something I can view. 

Has anyone else had similar issues? 

image.thumb.png.b5d0a3a1d9956189ec463fba2880301a.png

Thanks for you help

Irish Rover

@StubbsUK should be able to give context but it’s odd to me that everyone else can see something you can’t… that would leave me to believe it’s at your end rather than ours. 

• Backroom
8 minutes ago, J*B said:

@StubbsUK should be able to give context but it’s odd to me that everyone else can see something you can’t… that would leave me to believe it’s at your end rather than ours. 

It happens to me occasionally (Twitter embedding in particular), but a quick page refresh usually does the trick.

• Like 1