BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Away tickets - Non ST holders

I'm travelling over from Norway with my mate to the away vs Coventry and have some questions on how to get tickets to the game.

Does away tickets normally gets available to to non ST holders? If so, when do they usually get available?

As far as I can see, only Watford is currently available and only available to ST holders.

I think Coventry will give an away club up to 3,000 tickets. If that's true, you should be fine as we will not sell that many so they should go onto open sale. They will go on sale to ST holders first as Watford tickets are but will almost certainly be opened up later to anyone. 

Have you been to Ewood before? Are you on the club's database?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briansol said:

I'm travelling over from Norway with my mate to the away vs Coventry and have some questions on how to get tickets to the game.

Does away tickets normally gets available to to non ST holders? If so, when do they usually get available?

As far as I can see, only Watford is currently available and only available to ST holders.

They are usually on sale to season ticket holders about three weeks before a game, then become available on open sale about a week before the game. So you would be looking at around the last week of September for the Coventry game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, only2garners said:

I think Coventry will give an away club up to 3,000 tickets. If that's true, you should be fine as we will not sell that many so they should go onto open sale. They will go on sale to ST holders first as Watford tickets are but will almost certainly be opened up later to anyone. 

Have you been to Ewood before? Are you on the club's database?

Thanks! Yes I am in the system, so should be ok.