BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS/4000 HOLES - HATS & SCARVES

We had some pieces made by our very own @rog of the rovers ahead of the last Fan Takeover game against Watford & we are now looking to sell the remaining items…starting with this…

The first item for sale is a hoody in the 3rd kit colour scheme. It’s labelled Large - I’d say 44”-46” chest. 

The price is £25  (plus postage - to be agreed once we know where we are posting it…but typically £5 UK, £10 Europe, £15 RoW as a ball park figure.)

If anyone is interested, please PM me on here & I’ll sort out a payment link & mailing. 🤍💙

IMG_1426.jpeg

IMG_1427.jpeg

IMG_1429.jpeg

IMG_1428.jpeg

IMG_1424.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg

IMG_1430.jpeg

• Like 1

• Herbie6590 changed the title to BRFCS/4000 HOLES merch thread - HOODY FOR SALE
  • Herbie6590 unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Herbie6590 unpinned this topic
  • Herbie6590 changed the title to BRFCS/4000 HOLES merch thread…
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Herbie6590 changed the title to Competition - Win BRFCS/4000 HOLES merch…
  • Herbie6590 changed the title to BRFCS/4000 HOLES merch…

We have a handful of these fabulous @4,000 Holes hats left in stock. Anyone who fancies one, reply to this post or PM me on here & I’ll contact you to sort out payment & delivery.

The hats cost just £10, (postage & packing will be £5 for UK or we can arrange to hand over pre-game at Ewood to save money if that works for you 👍 Overseas postage also available on request).

IMG_7810.jpeg

• Herbie6590 changed the title to BRFCS/4000 HOLES - HATS & SCARVES