BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Prem League Of Darts At King George's

Ted Hanky is moving across to the PDC, I guess that the money is worth all the boo's he is going to get at most matches, a couple years ago after his first Grand Slam tournament when he fell out with the crowd, he said something like "if that's the future of darts then you can keep it."

Seems he now wants a piece of it, also interesting quote from Bobby George.

"I don't really fear for the BDO. Anyone that does well goes to the PDC and I don't blame them - you can earn a lot of money. But there's always another star that'll come through. Kisty is another one. The PDC can't really survive without the BDO."

I can't see that last part of his statement being right, I would think the PDC would have no problem surviving without picking the few good players from the BDO.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Anyone watch the World Championship final last night, a great match and Phil Taylor coming back from 2-0 and 4-2 down to claim his 16th world title, the way Van Gerwen started off I though he was going to breeze it, but Taylor went on to show why he's won over a hundred titles in his career.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.