BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] twitter tag

I just wish I understood what a hash tag does!!! Might even get twitter to work then!!!!

Seriously think this is a difficult thing to make work and certainly quite beyond my abilities!

Occasionally manage to follow Glenn's tweets but I never consistently achieve what I set out to do. :)

I just wish I understood what a hash tag does!!! Might even get twitter to work then!!!!

Seriously think this is a difficult thing to make work and certainly quite beyond my abilities!

Occasionally manage to follow Glenn's tweets but I never consistently achieve what I set out to do. :)

I seem to get twitter to work on my phone. But on PC half the tweets are missing or just a blank page.

I hashtag is just a "tag" denoted with a # at the start (hence the name). Where it becomes useful is that you can choose to read all the tweets tagged with the same #hashtag , so searching for #rovers will give you a nice long list of Rovers related discussions.

Well use our own tag as a main but #Rovers is the main one at the moment.. Not that it is much cop, twitter hash tags generally just get pounded by rubbish.

I hate twitter btw.. Taxonomy freak so love my tagging which is not easy to sort on the web for general purposes.

Kind of on topic, I have set up a list of Rovers related twitter users that can be followed:

http://twitter.com/#!/danieljervis/roversgossip

Feel free to let me know of any others that I could add to the list and if anyone else has curated similar lists I would be happy to add them. I find it a nice easy way to keep up with all the rovers related tweets!

Archived