Is their squad really 15/16 places better than ours ?

Amazing what you can do when you have drive, ambition and an idea how to recruit and organise a defence. For what it's worth i think despite how well they are doing they are in a false position ( we most definitely aren't ) however i think they'll crack the top 6 this season.

Injuries and loss of manager not withstanding of course. That club most definitely isn't run or influenced by agents and all manner of clueless or self serving. Burnley mk2 could well be emerging there.

On 04/11/2019 at 00:45, tomphil said:

Is their squad really 15/16 places better than ours ?

Amazing what you can do when you have drive, ambition and an idea how to recruit and organise a defence. For what it's worth i think despite how well they are doing they are in a false position ( we most definitely aren't ) however i think they'll crack the top 6 this season.

Injuries and loss of manager not withstanding of course. That club most definitely isn't run or influenced by agents and all manner of clueless or self serving. Burnley mk2 could well be emerging there.

Not now...

Just now, philipl said:

Not now...

I did say in another post somewhere i expected them to run out of steam but it wouldn't be the managers fault 😂

Not a strong enough squad to keep it up they were definitely over achieving, some good recruitment though and.....

28 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I did say in another post somewhere i expected them to run out of steam but it wouldn't be the managers fault 😂

Not a strong enough squad to keep it up they were definitely over achieving, some good recruitment though and.....

They have a number of injuries to some of their better players. Which is nice.

Daniel Johnson, Patrick Bauer, Ben Davies, Darnell Fisher and Paul Gallagher all injured apparently. Three of those are defenders and all of them are starters most of the time.

Edited by JacknOry

34 minutes ago, mhead said:

Gallagher missing= loss of form ?

Not necessarily

Everybody's hero, Elliott Bennett, marked him out of the game and they took him off in the first half.