BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pedersen Needs Converting!

Quite rightly so. Benni was unmarked stood next to the penalty spot. At this point the game was close at 2-1, had he squared it to Benni for a tap in we'd have made the game comfortable, Benni would've ended his bad run and we could have been sat here today discussing a 4-1/5-1 win, with both strikers back on top form.

For Gamst to shoot given the options he had was absolutely crazy. If I were Benni I'd still be bollocking him now.

Of course it might have had something to do with about 1,000 Rovers fans in front of him screaming "shoot".

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pedersen has annoyed me for a while now! I thought he used to be in the team lately because of set piece but Bentley has his hand in them now. Im not going to knock his ability because on his day hes a top player, but i think a fringe player/first team ability on the left wing needs to be brought in to give him a kick on his arse because lets face it sergio peter aint going to budge him

True. But with limited funds at the moment, and Pedersen slowly finding his feet again, it's not first priority at the moment methinks.

Although if Tottenham still rate MGP in the £7 million bracket it should become priority. For what he's done this season then someone like Matt Taylor could fill his role. I'm not saying Taylor is improving the squad but he could do what Pedersen has done this season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.