BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes5 Tourney

Guest Kamy100

I just got my 360 and got Live as well at same time,  even if this tourny isn't happening it would be great to beat other Rovers on it.

402210[/snapback]

I didnt think that you had pro evo on the 360 yet?

• 2 weeks later...
It is, the only footy option on the 360 is FIFA although the world cup game is quite decent this time round

402810[/snapback]

You can play evo 5 on the 360. As long as you are connected to Live when you load up evo 5 the game should automatically patch. I'm pretty sure you 360 players can play regular xbox players also. Do correct me if i'm wrong on that point tho. wink.gif

You can play evo 5 on the 360. As long as you are connected to Live when you load up evo 5 the game should automatically patch. I'm pretty sure you 360 players can play regular xbox players also. Do correct me if i'm wrong on that point tho.  wink.gif

406387[/snapback]

you can.

although 360 users may notice some slowdown when playing regular XBOX users, although I havnt noticed this much

you can.

although 360 users may notice some slowdown when playing regular XBOX users, although I havnt noticed this much

406564[/snapback]

They've fixed some lag issues on the 360 compared to the regular xbox. When I used to play on the regular xobx the host (game creator) never suffered from lag (hence i always hosted wink.gif ) On the 360 the lag is split in two halves, i.e If your hosting you get a lag free first half to try and rack up the goals, then in the second half you defend for your life. It doesn't solve lagging issues obviously but it's good thinking from Konami to make the games more even contests.

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.