BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pes5 Tourney

Guest Kamy100

Guest Kamy100

Just seeing if any of you guys would be interested in having a PES 5 Tournament. To make it work players need to have a xbox/xbox 360 with Live connection. If you are interested sign up in this thread. Need a minimum of eight players to make this work.

Guest Kamy100

Sounds good. Can probably manage to run 2 different tournaments (xbox and ps2). If we can get a minimum of 8 players then we can have to groups of four, each time playing home and away against each side. The top 2 from each group going through to the semi-finals.

Guest Kamy100

OK looks like it is going to be a tournament on the PS2. So far we have the following players:

Cocker

Glenn

Ste B

Eddie (x3 players)

I Hate Burnley

Promoted2001

Unfortunately I do not have a PS2 Network Adaptor for online connection, but am still happy to organise it. I'll give it until tomorrow 5pm and see if anyone else is interested and we can take it from there.

Guest Kamy100
OK looks like it is going to be a tournament on the PS2.  So far we have the following players:

Cocker

Glenn

Ste B

Eddie

Dan

Sam

I Hate Burnley

Promoted2001

Unfortunately I do not have a PS2 Network Adaptor for online connection, but am still happy to organise it.  I'll give it until tomorrow 5pm and see if anyone else is interested and we can take it from there.

389219[/snapback]

Guest Kamy100

OK what we can do is start to get the eight players who have registered going.

There will be 2 groups of four. Each team plays the other team home and away.

The top 2 teams from each group will go through to the next round.

I have decided to use 8 national teams (England, Brazi, Argentina, The Netherlands, Spain, Italy, France and Germany). These teams will be allocated in a unique way. Best way to do it is if each player PM's me 3 numbers between 1-8. If you first number is available then you will get the team allocated to that slot etc, for example you PM the numbers 1, 2 and 4. The teams allocated to numbers 1 and 2 have already been allocated so you will get number 4 (hope that this makes some sense).

Once a game has been played then just PM the result as follows:

Home Team: Away Team:

Result

Brief Match Report

BOTH players must PM me the result.

If you can PM me your numbers by 5pm tomorrow that would be great.

What do you need to hook the ps2 upto the internet because i got broadband/ps2/pes5 and i am the dogs ###### at pes5 and will wipe the floor with all of you. Can somebody get back on this asap so i could go get what is needed by this afternoon please.

what do i need to play pes5 online???????? tried looking on web but got confused!! blink.gif

390775[/snapback]

Look on the previous page - Kammy has already pointed out what you will need - The instructions are in the box that you get with it

Couple of things:-

1. When will the tourny kick off?

2. Has anyone had log in problems latley? Last Thursday I went to log on with an account that I have benn using since I got the game and it wouldnt let me in so, wanting to play I made a new one and got in fine. The next time I tried to get in - Saturday, I couldnt get in with the old account or new one - After trying for a bit I put some random combenations in and too my surprise I was let into play with some french guys account - have any of you had any problems?

huh.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.