BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Ticket Restrictions

waggy

They aren't doing any sort of check, unless you have to pick the tickets up. We're regretting spending money on the transfers. (My Aunt has the MasterCard, I only have Visa.)

We do have a lot to pick up and got a big hassle the first set (they let us have them finally). Should be interesting the others.

I got to the ground earlier than normal as it is normally chaotic when England play.

Got in like a breeze, no problems at all, only had my ticket checked once.

From what I gather, when you scan your ticket at the gate it dispays your date of birth and sex and thats all.

They are able to access more info if required.

I was talking to a couple of lads who had jumped the fences and got in easily.

They where sat above Posh spice and Abramovich!

Class.

Same happened in the EUro2004.

Me and my friends went to Germany last game with some tickets that some german guys gave to us. No one checked it.

And Mushy got me a ticket also from en english mate and no one checked it either.

Its not all fun and games, after our campervan broke down on the way out to Germany last Wednesday, I had to come home and get a flight out on Friday for 4 days with nowere to sleep.

That meant I missed the Germany v Costa Rica game and couldnt sell me £120 ticket.

Then went to sweden v trinidad.

I got to the USA v Czech game at 12:00 and tried to get rid of the 1 spare ticket i had, after about 2 minutes i was arrested by two plain clothed officiers, banged up for 12 hours on my own and fined 300 euros and released at midnight.

This world cup just wasn't meant to be for me.

Right forgive me for posting this here but what the hey.

Have Fifa sold all the tieckets for the knock-out stages yet and if not can anybody post me a link to the page with them on sale, as my dad wants to take me to an England knockout WC game as somewhat of a graduation present. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks AndyC but id already used that site and it were of no use, i cannot get access to any tickets through it as it says there either all sold or not for sale. i.e. the red crosses next to the boxes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.