BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Special Kit For Feyenoord?

[/img]

We (Feyenoord) will definately be playing in our home kit. I've never seen Feyenoord play in their away kit in a home match...

The problem SCF is that your home kit clashes with both our home and away kits. So if you played in the home kit, we wouldnt be able to wear either shirt!!

Bring back this kit I say :ph34r:

IPB Image

That's the 'cycling safety yellow' kit I was on about. I remember seeing Coventry vs. Rovers when they wore that kit, and the other Rovers fans (I was in with Coventry fans) looked like they had hundreds of stewards and police in with the crowds.

Nonda, Roberts, McCarthy. Brown & The Axe don't quite chime with the very pale lilac of the likes of Lilly, MGP, Bentley & Zurab.

Do pay attention.

I could mention one way of getting around this, but I wouldn't want to offend. Put it this way, the players could do a few show tunes, and 'jazz hands' for the half time entertainment :ph34r:.

Perfect match to introduce the red and black halves. :P

Even last year's black front, white back monstrosity won't work either. Anyone got the old yellow kit they can lend to the club?

Still got my Wembley Play Off final 91-92 Shirt - made by the classic sports wear company Ribero I beleive :D , thing is its a bit on the tight side now so I could let them have it I suppose :lol:

Special kit!

Over paid professionsals

Skins!

:lol: Remember that at school, there was always the little fat kid hiding from the ball in the corner trying to cover himself up, oh, mmm that was me wasn't it :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.