BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Sold ??

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jan 25 2008, 20:29 ) 580799[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Anybody fancy moderating ?

Ste Have you considered appointing a lot more mods and appointing 2/3 to do a few days shift approx once per month. Might take some pressure of the current ones who must spend hours on here.

btw I think Blue Phil has offered a couple of times......

.....and I know Don would just love the feeling of power again. :rolleyes:

And the chance to conclude some unfinished business :closedeyes:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, but you'll find in ANY democracy, restrictions on what can be said, treason, inciting violence and racism figure in most of them.

Yes but does giving a hugely watered down account of historical fact that can be easily and openly checked at any public library qualify for banning as well?. There have also been at least two TV programmes broadcast within the last 6 months that dealt specifically with the subject that I posted on.

Yes but does giving a hugely watered down account of historical fact that can be easily and openly checked at any public library qualify for banning as well?. There have also been at least two TV programmes broadcast within the last 6 months that dealt specifically with the subject that I posted on.

Youre right, its OK, because its on telly. So has Harry Potter and thats a work of fiction as well.

You have a problem with the sites moderation. I know this because you a) Cant read simple messages posted above where I explained clearly that some posts were removed because we didnt want to continue such discussions and B) You tell somebody who I banned ages ago who then tells me.

Bazza - You assume a lot, but as per usual you know NOTHING of the subjects you speak on at all. I know what I need to of the law but I also know that theres been a lot of OFFENSIVE comments which turns people off reading this site in general.

Thenodrog - It must be a game for you to see how much you can push us. You cannot be that dumb.

Thread closed, not open for any futher discussion, the posting guidelines make it quite clear.

Archived