BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pompeys New Stadium

Tris

The NEw Wembley is pretty good. As is the Emirates. But I do agree about Bolton, awful stadium.

Have yet to visit the new Wembley but the Emirates isn't merely good, it's stunning. Pride Park is a fine stadium too.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Have yet to visit the new Wembley but the Emirates isn't merely good, it's stunning. Pride Park is a fine stadium too.

Disagree about Pride Park - it's exactly the same off the peg design as St Mary's and The Riverside. They're all rather soulless.

You can`t stop progress folks and if thats the future of stadiums then I`ll take that.

I love all that futuristic stuff.

I hope they go through with it, I`m sure it will be one of those grounds you visit and go " wow ".

Either way, it`ll make you stop and look.

Pompey's proposed new ground just looks like another concrete and steel crisp bowl

Advise on a new and wonderful structural material that can stand alot off stresses then they might decide to build it with that and help it be alot more pleasing to the eye. As these two materials are the best at either conpession or tension.

Archived