BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Help Laptop Broken

Another option - assuming Bluetooth is enabled - is to use a wireless keyboard. Whichever way, I would suggest you get a keyboard functioning just long enough to perform a backup so that you can get your laptop/keyboard repaired/replaced depending on it's age.

Don't know if this would work but in theory you should be able to get a USB keyboard and plug that into the laptop.

Another option - assuming Bluetooth is enabled - is to use a wireless keyboard. Whichever way, I would suggest you get a keyboard functioning just long enough to perform a backup so that you can get your laptop/keyboard repaired/replaced depending on it's age.

Both options should work although a USB keyboard far cheaper

USB keyboard will do it, about £30 in PC world, Logitec are very good. When I'm in the office or working from home I always use this instead of the laptop keyboard.

I have got a USB keyboard from work for her. We had 10 computers stolen but they didn't take the keyboards so we have loads of spare monitors and keyboards so we are all sorted.

Thanks for your help

Archived