BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fm2008

From the Football Manager thread :ph34r:

The best bit about that link is the

Football manager 2008! Auwsome!

Gembo182 | 22/07/2007

Absolutly amazing, i am the first person to play it due to connections and i was so impressed. It is such a step up from the last one! Exciting!!!!!

The man can't spell awesome but yet he's played a game that is probably still in the first stages of beta testing, given past timescales by SI.

I may invest in a copy this season after taking a year out of FM.

The best bit about that link is the

The man can't spell awesome but yet he's played a game that is probably still in the first stages of beta testing, given past timescales by SI.

I may invest in a copy this season after taking a year out of FM.

:lol: I notice the same thing - allot. Go and look for a game that is coming out in october and you will see people reviewing it now. I said in one of the other threads that (and I think it was) Killzone 2 got marked by someone 10 out of 10 - THE DEMO ISNT EVEN OUT TO PLAY :lol:

Cant wait for the new FM. Hopefully Blackburn will have a decent team for once. McCarthy, Bentley and Pedersen may actually be classed as good players now. The new tv money will make the prem fun!

Whats this Football Manager live thing? I heard there are 2 releases, the normal FM and an online FM. What a con, surely they should just apply the online game to the normal game like most games do.

Whats this Football Manager live thing? I heard there are 2 releases, the normal FM and an online FM. What a con, surely they should just apply the online game to the normal game like most games do.

I was going to explain things but this will do a better job than me - Click

"out before christmas, on pc and mac"

NEW SITE HAS BEEN LAUNCHED.

http://www.footballmanager.net/en/interstitial/en/index.html

best new feature for me ....

"Regenerated Player Photos - All in-game regenerated players now have pictures using FaceGen technology to give each player more personality. This gives the ability for players to be seen to mature and grow-up looks-wise in front of your eyes as the game is going on."

McCarthy second top scorer in prem last season will still be rated lower than the likes of Alan Smith and Defoe. Downing to be twice as good as pedersen. Nelsen and Samba to still be rubbish defenders and well still start the game in debt.

Archived