BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] That Channel 5 Docu

Of course they are . These things are politically motivated rather than carried out for sound strategic reasons to improve the flow of traffic . It's why you end up with a cycle lane on the new bridge that's damn near as big as the one for cars - I've yet to see one single cyclist use it !

Incidentally , whilst walking to the game yesterday , I noticed quite a few posters in windows objecting to the proposed new scheme . No doubt they were all ignorant residents rather than qualified experts .....

Anyway this thread is going way off course . May I suggest to Colin that he watches the Channel 5 documantary forthwith so that we get back on topic ........if that's OK with him of course :unsure:

I find the cost of going on a bus in Blackburn expensive, so for me they have a limited future, another eco friendly alternative needs to be found thats a lot cheaper for the full paying public like me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I find the cost of going on a bus in Blackburn expensive, so for me they have a limited future, another eco friendly alternative needs to be found thats a lot cheaper for the full paying public like me.

They should make bus travel free which would discourage completely the use of cars to get into the town

The problem i find(with buses in general) Is not the cost, But how bloody horrible they are to ride on.Everything from moronic Scally's seemingly throwing at party to business men who feel there laptop is more deserving of a seat than a heavily pregnant lady.

Riding on the bus is just a horrid experience.And one i will avoid at all costs.

if its owt like the bus lane at whiteburk/range/mc d then it will be a total waste of money,i drive that way every day and have yet(bad timing maybe) to see a bus in the bus lane , it seems to serve no purpose what so ever......and as for the sculpture af a gonad between two bricks...

Archived