BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] That Channel 5 Docu

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone watching that channel 5 docu about Blackburn? 10 minutes left if you haven't been watching. Have a quick gander.

Oh dear, Bill my ex sunday league manager saying as hes being arrested on Darwen street at the end of the show he'll go to the papers, not a pretty sight.

Cant wait to see him next for a rib tickler on his behaviour on Tv.

I thought that was the best bit JAL......"I HOPE YOU'VE GOT THIS ON CAMERA BOYS.....BECAUSE AL BE GOIN'T PAPERS WI THIS!"

anything to make a quick bob or two in blackburn!

Why didnt he just move on quietly instead of inviting trouble, i know he'll be highly embarrassed by this especially on Tv, hes a good bloke though, not an ounce of animosity in him but he just swore at the worst time possible - cant wait to pull him up on that.

Bill (the chap we mention) is football through and through especially at grassroots level in Blackburn, hes a top top bloke !

Having been brought up in Blackburn most of my life my teenage daughter went out round Burnley for the night one weekend last year she came back saying dad, 'Burnley is a much safer night out than Blackburn' having watched the programme i can now see why .

Having been brought up in Blackburn most of my life my teenage daughter went out round Burnley for the night one weekend last year she came back saying dad, 'Burnley is a much safer night out than Blackburn' having watched the programme i can now see why .

Your surely having a laugh!!

Went out in Blackburn when i was over last season and didnt notice much out of the ordinary apart from some lad trying to start a brawl in the postal...and got kicked out, funnily enough he was left into liquid by the same bouncers that threw him out of postal :D :D

Twoz indeed an eye opener.....but you got to take into account it was the friday before christmas.....or black eye friday, as it`s known.

The two girls who chatted up the copper in the car frequent my local & are nothing but trouble-making mouthy young s***s (add your own expletive)

Can`t see why 'cheeky boy' got lifted....at least he was a happy drunk. I`ve seen far far worse on Darwen St.

Just watched the replay. I was amazed that for some reason Blackburn didn't look like a complete cesspool for some reason.

Biggest tit was the guy in the skull T-Shirt who was dancing around at first and then just wildly pushing and swinging at people. It's a pity the cops turned up because sooner or later someone would have given him a deserved kicking.

Haven't seen it, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Any documentary film maker can make anywhere look like a 541t-hole if they want.

"It's 23:00 here in Monaco, and the police are alert for trouble. As the clubs & bars empty..............."

Usual media stuff.

Well I only ever wander around the outskirts of the centre and that's full of idiots half the time .

When was the last time you drank in Blackburn centre , Colin - I'd be delighted if you shared your vast knowledge on this subject ?

.......and then I'll tell you about the time I passed through Manchester a few years ago :rolleyes:

Haven't seen it, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Any documentary film maker can make anywhere look like a 541t-hole if they want.

"It's 23:00 here in Monaco, and the police are alert for trouble. As the clubs & bars empty..............."

Usual media stuff.

Half true there Colin. Any town will have it's share of idiots and the fact that it was the lunatic weekend before Christmas would make it far worse anywhere. They were also lucky that they happened to be there as the Jubillee housed the 'worst violence ever seen in a pub in Blackburn'. (according to the police in the LET in January).

However I very rarely go into town any more as the pubs are awful (see pubs thread) and there are a significantly higher number of pricks roaming round Blackburn than most other Lancashire towns including up the M65. All places have them, we just seem to have them in a greater number. If I was to make a program like the one on Channel 5, I'd have chosen Blackburn as well as 'footage' is guaranteed.

Archived