BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Current Squad.

Okay. Some players are put in more than one area.

Goalkeepers:

Paul Robinson

Jason Brown

Frank Fielding

Gunnar Nielsen

Right back------------------------------Centre Back------------------------------Left Back

Brett Emerton--------------------------Andre Ooijer-----------------------------Steven Warnock

Andre Ooijer---------------------------Ryan Nelsen------------------------------Martin Olsson

Eddie Nolan----------------------------Christopher Samba----------------------Tony Kane

Tony Kane-----------------------------Zurab Khizanishvili

Zurab Khizanishvili--------------------Aaron Mokoena

Steven Reid----------------------------Eddie Nolan

------------------------------------------Dean Winnard

Right Midfield-------------------Defensive Midfield------------------Attacking Midfield--------------------Left Midfield

Brett Emerton------------------Aaron Mokoena--------------------Steven Reid-------------------------Morten Gamst Pedersen

Steven Reid--------------------Tugay---------------------------------David Dunn---------------------------Martin Olsson

Matt Derbyshire----------------Johann Vogel----------------------Josh O'Keefe-----------------------Sergio Peter

Rostyn Griffiths--------------------------------------------------------Rostyn Griffiths-----------------------Keith Treacy

Alan Judge------------------------------------------------------------Alan Judge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan Hodge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Brett Emerton

Centre forward:

Benni McCarthy

Roque Santa Cruz

Matt Derbyshire

Maceo Rigters

Paul Gallagher

Jason Roberts

Jamie Clark

Christopher Samba (emergencies)

That's about as neat as I can get it.

I took the names from the First Team Profiles on the Official site.

So, it's easier to see where we need to strengthen...

Okay. Some players are put in more than one area.

Goalkeepers:

Paul Robinson

Jason Brown

Frank Fielding

Gunnar Nielsen

Right back------------------------------Centre Back------------------------------Left Back

Brett Emerton--------------------------Andre Ooijer-----------------------------Steven Warnock

Andre Ooijer---------------------------Ryan Nelsen------------------------------Martin Olsson

Eddie Nolan----------------------------Christopher Samba----------------------Tony Kane

Tony Kane-----------------------------Zurab Khizanishvili

Zurab Khizanishvili--------------------Aaron Mokoena

Steven Reid----------------------------Eddie Nolan

------------------------------------------Dean Winnard

Right Midfield-------------------Defensive Midfield------------------Attacking Midfield--------------------Left Midfield

Brett Emerton------------------Aaron Mokoena--------------------Steven Reid-------------------------Morten Gamst Pedersen

Steven Reid--------------------Tugay---------------------------------David Dunn---------------------------Martin Olsson

Matt Derbyshire----------------Johann Vogel----------------------Josh O'Keefe-----------------------Sergio Peter

Rostyn Griffiths--------------------------------------------------------Rostyn Griffiths-----------------------Keith Treacy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan Hodge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Brett Emerton

Centre forward:

Benni McCarthy

Roque Santa Cruz

Matt Derbyshire

Maceo Rigters

Paul Gallagher

Jason Roberts

Jamie Clark

Christopher Samba (emergencies)

That's about as neat as I can get it.

I took the names from the First Team Profiles on the Official site.

So, it's easier to see where we need to strengthen...

That looks a very big squad - is it?

Well that seems to indicate that our two weakest positions (in terms of numbers) are Defensive MF, and Left Back. So why are we even contemplating selling Warnock or indeed Mokoena?. Both those positions need strengthening before we can afford to let any of the present occupants go.

Obviously such charts can be misleading and give the wrong impression, as for instance in the case of the RB position where we are definitely in need of strengthening, we appear to have more than enough candidates. But as we all know, some of them are not good enough although they have filled the position in time of need.

Ah yes, I do like looking at Dillo's graphics.

Dillo...I think both Emerton and Reid can be considered central midfielders/right midfielders/right defenders...not sure how that fits in to your picture though. Derbyshire seems like he'll be playing more on the right this year as well. Villanueva is considered to be an attacking central/left midfielder I think.

Hope that helps anyway, hopefully you'll have a few more new faces to add soon. :)

Dillo...I think both Emerton and Reid can be considered central midfielders/right midfielders/right defenders...not sure how that fits in to your picture though. Derbyshire seems like he'll be playing more on the right this year as well. Villanueva is considered to be an attacking central/left midfielder I think.

Thanks.

I up my 07/08 list (Excel data) on my site.

http://dillo-h.com/brfcjpn/history/0809/da...09squadlist.xls

Wanna help! Does any body fix it??

.... I'm bit busy Now... : ( many thanks!!

Archived