BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Was It Just Me...

"Calm down" and it's a thread about Liverpool? Ho ho ho!

Some artist has designed a giant mechanised spider which he made parade through the streets of Liverpool, sounds like a waste of time to me.

My Mum's been to Liverpool recently, said they had somethign called "Super Lamb Bananas" on display. Something to do with a statue of a lamb with a banana stuck up its bum or something.

That would be Superlambanana, Bryan. It is pretty much what it sounds like, although the 'super' part could be questionable.

Big_Art_St_Helens_SUPERLAMBANANA_Liverpool_smooth.jpg

I only know of it's existence because of North West Tonight, I really have no idea what on earth it is for, or indeed why it's designed to be a giant half-lamb, half-banana.

That would be Superlambanana, Bryan. It is pretty much what it sounds like, although the 'super' part could be questionable.

Big_Art_St_Helens_SUPERLAMBANANA_Liverpool_smooth.jpg

I only know of it's existence because of North West Tonight, I really have no idea what on earth it is for, or indeed why it's designed to be a giant half-lamb, half-banana.

Is it anything like "Hand Banana" from ATHF? Mabye there related...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Black...andbanana-1.png

Archived