BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music At Rovers

What about some britney spears, amy whinehouse, beyonce, maybe some reggae, bob marley, jimi hendrix, or what about paul okenfold. It seems music has become more important than the fooball. Why cant rovers fans just get together, and work on some cool new songs? Or take current songs and just make your own words up.

Let's have a fresh dj.

Thinking also of dicussions on another thread, maybe the best way to generate some atmosphere before the game is to just have silence for an hour and let us make the noise.

Just tell us the team at 10 to 3 and play ELO's greatest hits at very low volume for 20 minutes.

We seemed to manage perfectly well before all this new fangled music, highlights, announcers etc.

The atmosphere killer pre-match against Arsenal was having Liverpool-United on the screens until 10 mins before kick-off. If I was interested in that I would have stayed at home and watched it on Sky.

Like I say the best things to generate atmosphere are silence and free beer....

For those interested, you can download (for free) the new version of 'Wild Rover' written specially for BRFC from here.

So in this day and age, why can't the nippers download it off the site and save it on their mobiles for free????

Missed opportunity!

Archived