BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tickets For Blackburn - United

Bobby G

I am traveling to England with a few mates at the end of September and I would love to get tickets for the game, but the thing is there will be 6 of us at the end, and we all have to go, or none of us will go, so in a way its an all or nothing thing. I have a history of buying tickets or at least my brother has but we havent bought more than 2 at a time, so is there any other way to get tickets for that game?

Just ring the club and explain telling them where you are coming from.

As a couple of you already have a history of buying I'm sure they'll sort it out for you.

I've rung them once before on a similar ticketing problem and they bent their rules.

This is what the club have replied to me, unfortunately they have not acknowledged the fact that we will be traveling a long way, as well.

"Tickets for this game are on restricted sale, if you have booked Tickets

with us before you can book Tickets by ringing the Ticket Office,

unfortunatly this game is not available on-line. The number of Tickets

you can book is based on the number of Tickets you have booked before".

Great news this morning! They have gone through the buying history and done us a huge favor!

To be honest two of us are fans, but the others are FIRST-TIME football stadium visitors to England...

Do you think this game will get sold out with over 30k supporters in there?

It will be close to a sell-out but you should have no problem, particularly if you get them as they go on sale. I'd say you have as much right as most of the people who will be buying one-off tickets for this game.

Ya I was going to a few games when I was in England before, but never season ticket holder, and my brother still goes whenever he can go from London, so we managed to get a few tickets, and it will be the tip of the holiday. Unfortunately, the odds are against us, but the atmosphere should be good and hopefully we can get something out of it!

Archived