BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Xmas E-card

Has anyone else received the rather disturbing Xmas E-card from the Rovers!?!

It's a discordant version of 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas' which descends into a nightmarish avant garde tune.

Perhaps it's supposed to represent how the back four have played so far this season.

I think it's some kind of subliminal message from Allardyce - Led Zeppelin used to be accused of the same thing. It implants the theory in our brain that re-signing Kevin Davies wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

For God's sake don't open it.

I think it's some kind of subliminal message from Allardyce - Led Zeppelin used to be accused of the same thing. It implants the theory in our brain that re-signing Kevin Davies wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

For God's sake don't open it.

Since opening the card, I have started feeling that Kevin Davies will be the answer for all of our problems, so quit making jokes on him :angry2:

:lol:

The Christmas cards from the players fly by way too fast, making it extremely hard to read what they actually say. Suppose it's just "Merry Christmas" in the native language of the different players, though. Love how the song turns into some prog/alternative/avant garde piece.

Well, there's a challenge for you all. If you get bored over Christmas you can design the ultimate Rovers' ecard, let's see who comes up with the best. Me - sorry, I've two turkeys to cook and a houseful of hungry revellers to feed <_<

• Backroom
Well, there's a challenge for you all. If you get bored over Christmas you can design the ultimate Rovers' ecard, let's see who comes up with the best. Me - sorry, I've two turkeys to cook and a houseful of hungry revellers to feed <_<

You have time to knock something together whilst the turkeys are in the oven mum :rolleyes::P

Archived