BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Speed Camera's Again

How does that ESP thingy work?

It allows you to talk to the ghosts of car crash victims who offer you advice on where they went wrong. This is done with a free Medium that some manufacturers offer. Renault have included this as standard as part of their safety campaign.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It allows you to talk to the ghosts of car crash victims who offer you advice on where they went wrong. This is done with a free Medium that some manufacturers offer. Renault have included this as standard as part of their safety campaign.

So it's a French invention then?

It should be compulsory on all models :rolleyes:

Here you go:

http://www.melexis.com/Application/Chassis_Systems_138.aspx

Don't really see what the problem is with them. You speed you get fined, nothing worth moaning over.

that is the problem, they don't stop people speeding until they lose their licence

Congratulations to this particular "revenue raiser"; give it a medal.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/530379...-two-weeks.html

And more bad news for the stupid and ignorant who think there should be no rules on the roads.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8042749.stm

just the kind of equipment I have been saying is going to be introduced, glad to see you are catching up jim!

;)

How many points are you allowed to have on your license? 12? On the basis of getting 3 points for each speeding offence - 4 strikes and you're out seems fair enough for me.

Personally, I think purposley speeding is a mugs game.

One thing that gripes me is people who follow too close to you're bumper. Now, thats worth moaning about.

that is the problem, they don't stop people speeding until they lose their licence

Insert the word "stupid" between "stop" and "people" and I'm 100% in agreement.

One thing that gripes me is people who follow too close to you're bumper. Now, thats worth moaning about.

Maybe you need to drive a bit faster then :lol:

Seriously though I know what you mean, last year on the M6 I was in the outside lane overtaking and this car was right up my bumper, i had to speed up to get past the traffic so I could get into the middle lane, when I did move over the car behind me was an unmarked emergency services car and I'm pressuming a police car as it had 2 flashing blue lights in the grill, but when he was behind me he was that close I couldn't see the flashing lights in the grill.

Archived