BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] World Cup

AggyBlue

Im applying for as many as I can get. Ideally id like around 6-8 tickets for as many games as possible.

One of my good friends here is from South Africa, so iv told him to get his family on it.

My best mates Aunty also lives there so told them the same. Also I think we will be staying in their garden in a tent. Its on the beach so why not!

Im applying for as many as I can get. Ideally id like around 6-8 tickets for as many games as possible.

Good luck with that!!

The whole World Cup applying is a big lottery. Bellamy11 and I got extremely lucky last time - of the 16 (I think) games we applied for we got 4. It is especially difficult if you want the cat4 tickets. But we met people who had applied for just as many but got 0 and 1 games. I'm not even sure you are allowed to buy 6/8 tickets for one game - might be wrong though.

Just applied for 2 * games in J'burg (#9 & 14)and another 2 in Cape Town (#30 & 44), having another think about travel, etc before putting another 3 applications in, hopefully for Port Elizabeth.

Might see if girlfriend's relatives who live there can pick up any more on the cheap, even at Cat3, it's $80 a ticket so.......

Not really aiming to see any team in particular, just want to enjoy the event (would be nice to get England, Australia or S.Afria though!)

roll on the draw on April 15th!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived