BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is Nicko Cracking Up Haha

Spending too much time on driving lessons for an open-top bus...

Not a wasted effort. One will definitely be needed. Exactly where is another matter.

Be warned Alan ... very few clubs achieve a treble in the same season over a close rival. :closedeyes:

why? have the dingles already ripped the roof off?

True story.

Going back from the Bristol City game - climbing up the hill away from Burnley - I actually passed a horse and cart.

Nearly crashed with laughing.

Guest benmaxwell
True story.

Going back from the Bristol City game - climbing up the hill away from Burnley - I actually passed a horse and cart.

Wow... Burnley really are cost-cutting for their transfers this summer. Gotta feel sorry for the horse pulling those tubsters but brings a new meaning to Turf Moor... :lol:

Wow... Burnley really are cost-cutting for their transfers this summer. Gotta feel sorry for the horse pulling those tubsters but brings a new meaning to Turf Moor... :lol:

At least the ice cream van will not be bringing up the rear anymore. :rolleyes:

True story.

Don't knock it. A few of us got a horse and cart to the Benfica game this pre-season. We caused a huge tailback!

Archived