BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley At Ewood

Morning all,

as an Aussie in London I am yet to visit Ewood (did however get to Craven Cottage this season, so I've got a 100% record).

Anyway now I'm back working in my chosen profession will be travelling up to Ewood at least two or three times next year. The one good thing about the Dingles coming up is that it make for an atmosphere that we couldn't hope to get against anyone else.

My question is this, with a capacity of 31,000 plus change (31,420?) and an excellent attendance at the end of the year, and with ticket prices being so fantastic, is there a chance we sellout the game against Burnley?

Another question for the oldtimers, how long since we've actually had a sellout?

Morning all,

as an Aussie in London I am yet to visit Ewood (did however get to Craven Cottage this season, so I've got a 100% record).

Anyway now I'm back working in my chosen profession will be travelling up to Ewood at least two or three times next year. The one good thing about the Dingles coming up is that it make for an atmosphere that we couldn't hope to get against anyone else.

My question is this, with a capacity of 31,000 plus change (31,420?) and an excellent attendance at the end of the year, and with ticket prices being so fantastic, is there a chance we sellout the game against Burnley?

Another question for the oldtimers, how long since we've actually had a sellout?

The season just finished!

Dont blame the scousers.....Blame everybody else.....they are always the innocent party ha ha!

Lets not go down that route again!

Anyway - Burnley at home should be close to a sell out if we reach the 19-20k season ticket holders, as should United/ Liverpool and maybe City. Just depends when the games fall and whether or not Sky stick us on the Tele.

Dont blame the scousers.....Blame everybody else.....they are always the innocent party ha ha!

Lets not go down that route again!

Anyway - Burnley at home should be close to a sell out if we reach the 19-20k season ticket holders, as should United/ Liverpool and maybe City. Just depends when the games fall and whether or not Sky stick us on the Tele.

I hope we sell that many season tickets too, Burnley have sold all their 15,000 season tickets according to some Burnley fan @ work but they would say that lol. I'll be disappointed if we don't sell 20,000 season tickets especially with ours being almost half the price.

I doubt they'll allocate Burnley the whole of the Darwen End, can you imagine 7000 Burnley supporters surely they wouldn't allow that :mellow: so I'd say they get allocate the top tier with some segregation on a few of the front rows of the top tier. I'd be happy if it's just under 30,000 it should be a sell out taking into account the segregation.

You're a funny guy Morten! :D

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me..... funny how, funny like a clown, does he amuse you? Does he make you laugh, is he here to ******* amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How is he funny?" *

It riles me the way they are about Hillsborough when at the same time they overcrowd away ends, sneaking through turnstyles creating the same problems that helped cause the disaster at Hillsborough.

I think he was referring to your seplling. Then again...

*from Goodfellas (just in case)

Archived