BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2 Tickets Vs Villa

When I see things like this I become very proud of being a Rovers supporter.

And I have to tell about Roverthemoon on this messageboard who where a fantastic nice person to give me the opportunity to go the Stoke Away game last season. This game was only for the ST-holders and being Norwegian I don't have a ST.

After giving a request if anyone could help me buy tickets for the game - people where very friendly and tried to help me. Roverthemoon got me a ticket - and he didnt even want me to pay for it! Talk about generousity! I will forever be greatful for this hospitality and fellowship.

Whenever I've been to Ewood Park / JJB / Britannia - Rovers supporters are the nicest people I've ever met. They seem to appreciate that us from Norway picked another team than Lpool/Scum/Chelsea or Arsenal.

I become more and more proud of supporting this well-run, well-behaved and superior football club!

I know this is off-topic, but I had to say it and I think many many should think about this when complaining about buying players from here and there.

WE ARE THE PRIDE OF LANCASHIRE !

I will be in Paris for the Villa game, so want to give my tickets away. They are for the Darwin end so no reserved seating. Ideally i want the tickets to go too fans who maybe can't afford to go for whatever reason or a charity etc. will PM the person who i pick to get there address.

I'm a season ticket holder so don't need these tickets, but fair play to you bringing football back to the fans. Hope these go to someone who will enjoy them.

Wow this is a very nice gesture and as other people have written It also makes me very proud to be a Rovers fan. I use to be a season ticket holder 2 years ago but in all the cost of tickets and travelling from slough (over 4 hours) week in week out took its toll on my bank account! If I could get the tickets I'd be very much obliged as it'd mean Id only have to pay for the train tickets. If I dont gt the tickets I wont be gutted, just glad that this opportunity has been given to other fans :)

are the tickets a card, or are they a actual ticket? someone that i know is climbing mount kilimangaro (sp), they are having a charity auction of anything that they can get their hands on really. the money is going to the charity scope. so if they are tickets that can be auctioned off i would gladly pass them on to them.

http://www.garstangcourier.co.uk/news/Atta...enge.5588462.jp that is the paper article from my local area.

and btw GREAT GESTURE!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived