BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Help Please

liam

would think it has just come off, can't recollect any fixture.

thats what i thought but the shirt looks brand new,cant seen to find any line up from 2007 :wacko:

I seem to recall us playing in one of the away UEFA cup games without a sponsor as the country we played in didn't allow gambling related sponsors. Probably doesnt help you too much though.

Ahhh didnt think of that,could well be.

thats what i thought but the shirt looks brand new,cant seen to find any line up from 2007 :wacko:

Ahhh didnt think of that,could well be.

Actually, I gave a shirt with no logo (brand new and was bet24-era) to my gf. I was given it by a friend, and it was a Ladies' Team shirt worn by Amanda Barr (I THINK).

Not sure about this, but didn't we always have a 'special' shirt for European games, with a white block on the back for the number? That might have been post-Todd thinking about it, but weren't any earlier Euro campaigns pre-Bet24? I've got a Euro shirt but that's from when AMD sponsored us.

you're right about the white box in front of the number, definitely been a feature of Euro shirts.

Mellison, sometimes it's good to read the first post.... pause.... think.... then post your reply. The first post clearly implies Liam has bought a match Worn shirt, it's therefore fairly obvious that it's not going to be a ladies shirt.

you're right about the white box in front of the number, definitely been a feature of Euro shirts.

Mellison, sometimes it's good to read the first post.... pause.... think.... then post your reply. The first post clearly implies Liam has bought a match Worn shirt, it's therefore fairly obvious that it's not going to be a ladies shirt.

So you're saying ladies don't play football??? nah, just kidding. Yeah you're right there. Had a brain lapse and I don't wish to dig a deeper hole lol. Apologies.

Liam, Its a bit baffling really, I've had a look at pics on the Rovers site for the 2006-07 season and it appeared that the logo was on the shirt for all of the games we played then. I definitely remember us having a shirt without a badge on it for one game though.

Grooby????

Liam, Its a bit baffling really, I've had a look at pics on the Rovers site for the 2006-07 season and it appeared that the logo was on the shirt for all of the games we played then. I definitely remember us having a shirt without a badge on it for one game though.

Grooby????

thanx for giving it the time mate,if i find it i will let you know

Archived