BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sheff Utd Want Bunn For Good.

Hughesy

Nah thanks we'll keep him, But since I also want there 2 Million (provided it emerges as transfer funds) so what about Brown?

Bunn will only get better, and I'm not sure we'd see all of the 2 million, don't Northampton have a clause or two in there???? (very common in transfers from small to large in UK)

Robinson isn't going to be sold or lose his place any time soon. If Bunn is 26 and wants to play regular football, then we should definitely let him go.

However, Sheffield United must be pretty desperate now that Kenny has lost his appeal. I'd see if we can't get a bit more money out of them first. God knows we need some cash, and selling a sub keeper is better than selling one of our promising out-field players.

It would seem as though Ince might have been onto something with Bunn...

Bunn is only 24, which is very young for a keeper so theres no way I'd sell him as hopefully he can go on and push Robbo for his place which Brown is obviously unable to do.

I'd rather keep him build him up through loans and sell him ourselves for more, if thats what we need to do.

Can't help thinking it would be a grave mistake to get rid of Bunn.

Look at how well he's done since he's been at Sheff Utd – definitely got a very bright future in the game.

£2 million isn't a lot of money in this day and age for a goalkeeper that will walk straight into a top championship side and I know for a fact that Northampton have a substantial sell-on clause in the locker.

If Robbo picks up a long-term injury against Chelsea, we'd be fooked in the long run.

Can't we palm Brown off instead – they can have him for £500k!

Brown only has 8 months on his contract anyway so we wouldnt get anything for him!

Bunn - how well has he done at Sheff Utd? They got stuffed 3-0 last night didnt they!? Iv just looked on a Sheff Utd forum and many would rather see Bennett in goal than Bunn.....Cant say that much about him?! Here are some views on him http://www.sheff-utd.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=15044

Oh I am all for getting rid of Brown. You'd think he'd actually have made an effort to lose some weight and that his kicking would have improved by even a fraction of a per cent since he moved here, but neither have changed. He isn't good enough and is only hindering the development of other players.

Archived