BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watching Youth/Reserve Games Online?

No basically, the reserves normally play teams such as Radcliffe Boro etc.

Youth team generally play lower league youth teams before moving up to other U18's Academy sides from around the country, they are going over to Thailand this summer but there just isn't enough interest for TV's to show them so no chance of being online.

There is a chance against Man Utd reserves if it's shown on MUTV. Do Chelsea show their reserve games?

For there to be a stream the game has to be shown on some television channel somewhere around the globe. Our reserve games aren't shown on any TV channel that I'm aware of.

Pre-season - maybe. If we play a team from a small country there is a chance one of their TV channels will screen it. No chance of domestic friendlies though.

Sorry I read it as just the pre-season games, yeah as LeChuck says MUTV show theirs, live I think but obviously you have to sign up to this. Chelsea show some but we may not even play them at all.

Liverpool show their Academy and Reserve games, usually highlights of Academy matches. I was watching the first game of the reserve season yesterday on there. Things you do when bored :wacko:

That'd take way too long. It takes quite a while just to upload the interviews they do.

I'm not entirely sure they keep the reserve/academy tapes either - but they do show them on the big screen sometimes (which obviously being in America you wouldn't see.)

Like I said, it'd be worth emailing them and asking. You never know.

Archived