BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sam On Twitter

There are loads of fake twitter accounts out there,Mike Ashley, Capello etc, but his one had me doubled over. The link to this Liverpool site has quoted the best ones.

Enjoy > http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=256526.0

"Dioufy in trouble with the cops again. I've warned him if he doesn't settle down then I'll just cancel the adoption proceedings

Big Sam won't have no tearaway as a son. If he's in this country he can behave properly. Otherwise, he can ###### off back to India" :lol::lol:

Tears rolling down my face here, think I'm gonna hurt myself

Allardyce - "Drove up to see how big Phil Brown is getting on over the weekend. Just wanted to check up on him really. I wasn't prepared for what I saw. He was lying in a a filthy old bath tub in his back garden, loudly reciting chapters from 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'. He saw me & started roaring like a Lion. Shouted: "Bow to Aslan! Bow to Aslan, you fat f***ing poof!". His eyes were the eyes of the devil. I tried to calm him down but he leapt out of the bath, yelled "f**k the Poll Tax" and ran off into the field behind his house. On all fours."

Tears rolling down my face here, think I'm gonna hurt myself

Allardyce - "Drove up to see how big Phil Brown is getting on over the weekend. Just wanted to check up on him really. I wasn't prepared for what I saw. He was lying in a a filthy old bath tub in his back garden, loudly reciting chapters from 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe'. He saw me & started roaring like a Lion. Shouted: "Bow to Aslan! Bow to Aslan, you fat f***ing poof!". His eyes were the eyes of the devil. I tried to calm him down but he leapt out of the bath, yelled "f**k the Poll Tax" and ran off into the field behind his house. On all fours."

The lad who does it is a Liverpool fan, a friend of mine knows him from the forums.

Absolute genius, yet disturbing at times!

Archived