BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Canvas'

Just saying that the painting could have been done by a child etc. They are entitled to an opinion, but it was one that wasn't asked for!

I really like them. There are unfortunately a lot of tools on the internet. I suppose shipping that Toogs portrait out to The Lucky Country would set me back a few quid?

I really like them. There are unfortunately a lot of tools on the internet. I suppose shipping that Toogs portrait out to The Lucky Country would set me back a few quid?

I'm not sure to be honest. Can't say I've ever shipped an item to Aus before. It doesnt weigh too much, so it might not be over expensive.

I'm not sure to be honest. Can't say I've ever shipped an item to Aus before. It doesnt weigh too much, so it might not be over expensive.

We've just moved so could do with some artwork. I'll check the link to your gf's work and run it by the exchequer! Cheers!

A possible solution would be be to take the canvas - carefully - off the wooden support-frame as long as there's enough spare canvas around the edge, roll it up and stick it in one of them tubes you send by post. Naturally when it arrives over there it will have to be re-attached to a support etc. but you would get a professional to do that anyway...

Good picture by the way....

Guest bluerovers

I think you mean Keyboard Warriors. Going around doing Mr Meaners. ;)

Speaking of mistakes, I heard a friend say today they didn't want to be 'put on a peddle stool', then I realised they didn't watch the IT Crowd and had a straight face.

My favourtite though was when a female colleague of mine described the prices at a nearby restaurant as "gastronomical". It's a shame because she really didn't realise what a great pun she made.....

IR I really like the pics that your g/f has done esp. the Tugay. I was wondering whether she has done any of our current No.9 Kalinic. I see the pics of Tugay & Mr Gallagher take on a bit of a 3D effect. I was hoping she could maybe do one of Kalinic with the same type of effect I would be very interested. Also how much do you think postage to the UK would be?.

p.s. I think the comments of others on other Rovers boards are out of order because she has a real flair for this kind of work & the pics selected are good ones.

Archived