BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal

Torgeir

Weren't the initial comments from Whenger made when Hughes was our manager? Funny that he now is manager of the team with the best disciplinary record :)

Although to be fair it is probably down to how Woy managed Fulham.

Edit: GARRRRR!! Brian beat me to it.

• Backroom

People seem to have a bigger grudge against Arsene than he ever does, I don't see why people care about what he says, he just tries to protect his team and deflect the blame where possible.

The mans awesome in my eyes, grateful that he came over to these shores.

People seem to have a bigger grudge against Arsene than he ever does,

Sorry, I don't understand this part of your sentence. Do you mean Arsene doesn't have grudges against others as much as they do against him? I don't think that's true...

Sorry I meant, Arsene whinges and moans all the time on TV but it seems people can't wait to have a pop at him every chance they get.

Ok...sorry I'm still a bit confused. Are you being sarcastic? If not, I mean...surely that would be why everybody can't wait to have a pop at him...gonna go with sarcasm and assume my humour radar was malfunctioning

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived