BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Mike "The Porkmiester" Parry

Mike Parry is certainly a strange,but fun radio host.

He usually spouts madcap ideas which beggar belief at times.

Some of his ideas are; jockeys placing wing mirrors on horses,snipers taking horses down in the event of a jokey falling off his horse,making the goals bigger in football and the notion that man will eventually be able to run the 100 Mtrs in under one second. :D

I personally think he's an unwitting comedy genius and worth his weight in his radio salary,what do you guys think?

The man is a bleeding idiot.

However, I don't want to hunt him down and punch him in the face like Adrian Durham. The WUMing nature of TalkSport used to drive me crackers- ergo I no longer listen.

Porky is indeed an idiot but he can be hilarious at times. During the last rugby world cup he said that he was so excited his head had become shaped like a rugby ball!

I'd like to kick Adrian Durham hard in the face.

Porky is indeed an idiot but he can be hilarious at times. During the last rugby world cup he said that he was so excited his head had become shaped like a rugby ball!I'd like to kick Adrian Durham hard in the face.

:D Yeah I remember that,comedy gold! Durham is just a massive wind up merchant and an annoying one at that. However he's a good journalist and is not afraid to ask questions that others probably wouldn't.

Porky is indeed an idiot but he can be hilarious at times. During the last rugby world cup he said that he was so excited his head had become shaped like a rugby ball!I'd like to kick Adrian Durham hard in the face.

:D Yeah I remember that,comedy gold! Durham is just a massive wind up merchant and an annoying one at that. However he's a good journalist and is not afraid to ask questions that others probably wouldn't.

Yesterday he suggested compulsory euthenasia at 75 years of age to help control the population.

:lol:

I think he's great. He certainly loves his football and is really passionate about subjects which are close to his heart but he's also able to take the ###### out of himself and gives as good as he gets.

If there were more people in the world like him then the world would be a better, but weirder, place. :D

Who the f*** are you ? said Mike Parry when I asked him if I could borrow a pen in another life more than 25 years ago.

I've always thought of him as a very fine human being ever since.

Fair enough. I would have an axe to grind if he said that to me.

Here's a link which is another notch on his idiotic idea bedpost

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/parry-and-graham/blog/2010-12-10/mike-parrys-magical-leaf :wacko:

I listen to Talksport nearly all day every day. Sometimes Parry is amusing, but mostly he comes across as a bit 'forced'....you know, he`s trying to be outragious & funny. He tries too hard at times.

He`s also one of the biggest freeloaders on the sport circuit. He`ll suck up to anybody to get a freebie drink or access to a directors box/lounge. The way he arse-holed up to the guys at the FA before the worldcup bid was announced was cringeworthy.

Adrian Durham...now that`s a different beast altogether. I`d love to punch that ginger pr1cks lights out ;)

Archived