BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Celtic Parcel Bombs

I'd say quite a bit of the funding for Sinn Fein comes from the yanks. When I was in SC on my J1 - we went to an irish bar "the poet and the patriot" but the owner had met Gerry Adams a few times and had been to fundraisers.

Sure when ireland tried to get freedom from the Brits, the yanks were providing funding to the IRA etc back in the early 1900's

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The USA genetically is a collection of mutts. Just about everyone I know (other than recent immigrants) have 4 or more nationalities in their family trees. And being romantics (though we'll never admit it) we glorify each and everyone of our individual ancestral homes.

Personally, I have English (Lancashire and Kent), Dane, Swede, Norwegian, Scottish, Irish, Dutch and German in my family tree. My wife is German, English, Irish, French and Polish. So my kids are even bigger mutts.

And yes, I lay claim to my Irish heritage even though I've never been to Ireland. Specifically, I drink Guiness (every day) and wear a green shirt (on Saint Paddy's day). :blush: But I haven't and won't give money to the IRA. My English ancestors would dissaprove. ;)

The Yanks contribution is a drop in the ocean. The biggest State sponsored contribution is from UK and Irish dole payments. Their main source of income comes from counterfeit items like tobacco and media.

I think this should be moved to ICBINF at this stage.

Rugby in Ireland is made up of players from Northern Ireland - thats why we sing that @#/? "Irelands Call" instead of our National Anthem

GAA Hurling and Football includes all players in the Republic & Norn Iron

We sing Amhrán na bhFiann at home still surely? That Ireland's Call nonsense was most likely written by a Guiness marketing executive over a warm beef sandwich at the Burlington. It's horrendous.

I'd say quite a bit of the funding for Sinn Fein comes from the yanks. When I was in SC on my J1 - we went to an irish bar "the poet and the patriot" but the owner had met Gerry Adams a few times and had been to fundraisers.

Sure when ireland tried to get freedom from the Brits, the yanks were providing funding to the IRA etc back in the early 1900's

What, like NORAID?

Disgusting to hear about this type of news in this day and age.

Anyone found guilty of this, lock them up in a dark, cold room with a concrete slab for a bed. It's hideous to see this happen and let's hope these morons realise how dangerous this is and face proper punishment that they do deserve!!

Archived