BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Celtic Parcel Bombs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Celtic and Rangers are as bad as each other - no time for either of them.

Agreed, hope they never manage to join the English leagues

British league cup would be good though.

might not be as far away as you think

Scottish Premier League to propose British League Cup

keeping on topic F**k Celtic and rangers there like a cancer on the SPL, there sectarianism has started to creep more and more into the game again in resent years,i noticed it s lot more.

About the bombs 92er?

Yes. This,

Youth-team players at St Mirren, Clyde and Motherwell are under investigation from their clubs after alleged remarks made about Lennon on social network sites. In one case, the 16-year-old Motherwell player Dean McLean is alleged to have written on his Twitter site: "Bombs sent in the post to neil Lennon £hilarious."

from today's Guardian, shows how deeply embedded the factions are.

When visiting a pal in Glasgow one weekend a couple of seasons ago, we went to a game at Ibrox - the pre-match atmosphere was the most scary I've ever experienced in 50+ years of watching games. Mind you, the only time I've been to Parkhead, I was glad to be in the body of the Rovers' fans.

It will never happen..

If the TV companies want it, it will happen.

TV companies are not interested in showing Wigan, Bolton, and probably Blackburn when they can show full stadia.

You have to remember that while there is a totally unacceptable part to both Celtic's and Rangers Support. Their fan base is massive and that all the TV companies and money men care about.

might not be as far away as you think

Scottish Premier League to propose British League Cup

keeping on topic F**k Celtic and rangers there like a cancer on the SPL, there sectarianism has started to creep more and more into the game again in resent years,i noticed it s lot more.

They are the only reason anyone watches the SPL, they also bring in something crazy like 80% of the sponsorship of the SPL.

Personally I think it would be great if they left the SPL as they operate in a completely different financial world to the rest of the Scottish game.

If the TV companies want it, it will happen.

TV companies are not interested in showing Wigan, Bolton, and probably Blackburn when they can show full stadia.

You have to remember that while there is a totally unacceptable part to both Celtic's and Rangers Support. Their fan base is massive and that all the TV companies and money men care about.

Unless 14 out of 20 Premier League clubs want it, it won't happen.

And I can see far more than six Premier League clubs voting against something which would be a threat to their own fortunes.

Archived