BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(LB) - Stephen Warnock

Glenn

Have you had sewer rat before, you might like it?

It tasted like squirrel, one of my many samples of off the beaten track cuisine I sampled in deep dark South America and BF Asia.

I know it is close to eating your uncle, but monkey is delicious.

I would rather eat sirloin than sewer rat.

I'm not sure the difference is as vast as that, but a sirloin you can't actually afford isn't worth it. And hey, maybe sewer rat is just as nutritious...and properly cooked, sprinkled with some herbs and spices, it might be palatable enough for a pauper.

But anyway, the point I was actually implying initially is that we have enough 'seasoned pros' to lend the experience side of things (and however much we might demean them, they've survived a fair few Premiership seasons), and I'd rather we invested in youth and the future. Rather than signing some more 'experience'...who used to be sirloin but have rotted away and need to be chucked in the bin.

dont want warnock back, why are we targeting more mediocre players like him. Fabiano would be interesting if he still has it. There must be a reason why he is back in brazil. And injury raveged? not more crocks, uckin hell, more players linked with us, sick of this b*llocks.

I guess if I mention he's from the SEM stable that would mean I'm being negative and have an agenda.

So I won't.

Mention it. :unsure:

Archived