BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(D) Jonny Evans

Heinz

I doubt we will go for Evans as i'm sure he would have been thrown into the Jones deal if they wanted to offload him.

I think I read they were releasing him though. Sorry but I can't remember the source.

I agree. If there's any chance of signing him then I hope we make a really big effort. He had a poor season last year but before that he was a classy operator and played extremely well in some big games.

I agree. If there's any chance of signing him then I hope we make a really big effort. He had a poor season last year but before that he was a classy operator and played extremely well in some big games.

He wouldn't be the worst option in the world providing the price is right and a lot better than Wes Brown. I think he can play both centre half and left back which would provide cover for Givet. I think Man Utd would try and overcharge us though as we played hardball with Jones.

This fella is a liability. We should be looking at signing his colleague John O'Shea, a reliable defender with vast experience, who can play across all positions on the backline. At 3 million he would be a great signing. He is stalling on a move to Sunderland as his family are settled in the North West....

Archived