BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 1%er's Podcast

Who is the negative one that thinks the Pune 9 is all a conspiracy conspired by brfcs.com?

I'm glad I didnt join it, given its got that idiot Oztheroversman on there, or it wouldnt have ended well. He's too thick to realise its not a BRFCS.com thing, and it wasnt the Rovers who said it was disgrunted fans.

• Backroom

Same that guy is detrimental to everything he gets involved in

He totally embarrassed himself on radio after the protest march and on Saturday went off on me on twitter for making a joke and then he felt necessary to tell me how much money he was worth. Clown.

To be fair, whatever your feelings of Oz, He was deserving of giving his opinion, whether you agreed with him or not. Anyone is welcome on the One Percenters Podcast, even Vinjay!

So, if you think you can do a better job than Oz, put your money where you mouth is guys! :D

To be fair, whatever your feelings of Oz, He was deserving of giving his opinion, whether you agreed with him or not. Anyone is welcome on the One Percenters Podcast, even Vinjay!

So, if you think you can do a better job than Oz, put your money where you mouth is guys! :D

I would have done, had I not had a few jars down the pub earlier. (Glenn did ask, but a bit too late). Its probably a good thing, because after Saturday on Twitter and hearing such comments it might not have been broadcastable !!

Its an independent Podcast and everyone's opinions are welcome on it, As everyone has an opinion, You don't have to agree with it, but the podcast was designed to let people be open about their feelings.

I really enjoyed taking part in this one and Mick Rathbone was a great guest, who spoke about YAKUBU'S Rehabilitation ect, The Vital Blackburn Podcast is also due to go live at some ponit today too, which is a bumper podcast, due to it being the sites first

Problem being Oz was spouting things as facts that simply aren't true not stating an opinion.

Yup just listened to it, no problems with people having an opinion, infact that should be encouraged. But Oz came across as these were the facts rather than an opinion, and that is not right because it has been stated many many times that this is not a BRFCS thing. The problem is that this site has a huge number of registered users so it is always going to be the case that if say 15 people are selected to do something then a large proportion of them are going to be registered users of this website.

With the BRFCS podcast we try to be very careful not to mix up opinion with fact (it is a very difficult balancing act).

Other than that really good podcast.

Yup just listened to it, no problems with people having an opinion, infact that should be encouraged. But Oz came across as these were the facts rather than an opinion, and that is not right because it has been stated many many times that this is not a BRFCS thing. The problem is that this site has a huge number of registered users so it is always going to be the case that if say 15 people are selected to do something then a large proportion of them are going to be registered users of this website.

With the BRFCS podcast we try to be very careful not to mix up opinion with fact (it is a very difficult balancing act).

Other than that really good podcast.

I enjoyed the most of it, apart from the stuff that Oztheman was claiming. I've already privatly said thanks to BomBom and Glen for at least trying to put that right. BUT if I was on the podcast at that time, I'd almost certainly have given both barrels.

The big danger of putting something up as fact is that at some point somebody could use that and take legal action. (Although I would actually imagine it would be the rights holders from the backing music that would be more likely... Another reason why ours is a bit quiet)

Glen can speak for himself when he says it's not personal and I don't totally believe him, I think Kean is a deluded idiot and I think he is personally slim the way he keeps lying, from the drink spiking to the 1% lies.

Even in the summer when I was willing to give Kean a chance I didn't like the "Goodwillie is like Rooney" and all his deluded comments.

The man is out of control.

No doubt he will say the boo'ing was glen, Oz and a minority of the fans and the Venkys will buy it.

Even if Kean keeps us up this year or gets top 8 I'll still think he is a lying idiot for all he has said, the club is bigger then Steve Kean so overall I'd be happy.

QPR will be interesting.

Archived