BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast 14

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The general silence abound tonight is deafening and I'm feeling very perturbed. When things have gone quiet before, I've felt a frisson of excitement. Tonight I'm actually scared at just what utter idiocy the marvellous Venkys could come out with next.

Sadly I requested Josh made a couple of small edits. Nothing major, but enough that he'll need to upload the full thing again. Given how litigious the internet is these days, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

While I agree we have to protect the site and those talking, we all so need the news to come out.

There has to be a system where things like this can be released so we as fans know what is going on.

I took part in the discussion (although I didn't say much) and I have to say that I found it to be a very interesting discussion, but no one needs to worry that they are missing out on breaking news whilst all of this is being sorted out.

I took part in the discussion (although I didn't say much) and I have to say that I found it to be a very interesting discussion, but no one needs to worry that they are missing out on breaking news whilst all of this is being sorted out.

I'm loading the uploader now, therefore the podcast will be out soon. I'll make a new thread for it.

If Eddie hadn't said "bull$hit" it would have been here a lot earlier, so I'm pushing all responsibility on him ;)

Been looking forward to this for weeks.... Ok a slight exaggeration but i hope all involved in putting these together realise how much it's appreciated. In (now) wonderful stable times gone by there wouldn't be anything to say, but in these horrible turbulent times its a brilliant reference for us that are not ITK and live far away

I'm loading the uploader now, therefore the podcast will be out soon. I'll make a new thread for it.

If Eddie hadn't said "bull$hit" it would have been here a lot earlier, so I'm pushing all responsibility on him ;)

Did I really?

Archived