BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast 14

Informative stuff lads. Venky's need to cease and desist and get the hell out of Blackburn. They are two steps away from ruining Rovers, and if this Kean contract stuff is true then I'm going on a crusade. I hope new owners can come in and treat this club with the respect that it, and the fans deserve.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Informative stuff lads. Venky's need to cease and desist and get the hell out of Blackburn. They are two steps away from ruining Rovers, and if this Kean contract stuff is true then I'm going on a crusade. I hope new owners can come in and treat this club with the respect that it, and the fans deserve.

Just out of interest and also playing devils advocate, I would like to ask the following question-:

Is it not normal business practice for a bank to hold a debenture over a companies debtors in lieu of a fixed term loan or agreed overdraft facility? I may be missing something and I would gladly stand corrected should I be proved wrong, with regards to a Premier League Football Club such as Rovers, the debtors listing won't really amount to much in reality but potential future income streams as a consequence of The Clubs status would. I guess it would therefore be sensible and guess normal, within the football business for any arrangement with any bank to be secured against this guaranteed potential. As anyone knows, such a charge is registered at Companies House and is public information.

I am dumfounded why this is being made to be such an issue unless there are other motives attached.

I await comments with intrigue and interest....

Guest Wen Y Hu

Thanks for asking.

We are looking at tomorrow for the next podcast. Details will be put up as soon as we have confirmed the recording.

Will the next podcast come around after the Wigan game, or will there be one sooner considering all that's gone on with the takeover talk?

As I understand it, Kamy is very busy (as you can imagine...) at the moment (as is PhilipL, and other usual guests). I've heard rumours of recording one tomorrow, but I wouldn't like to commit!!

still no podcast yet?

I'll be out tomorrow, noonish.

This weeks is a real hash to edit, and i expect will be atleast 90+ minutes long.

Plus theres the small matter of the 13.5 hours work at my main job i've had to do, over the past 24.

Any sign of the podcast?

Just asking not complaining. :rover:

Its currently awaiting Glenn/Ste/WenYHu to validate it, its uploaded to the site but cant be confirmed until theyve listened to it for legal reasons (mostly Philip being very very borderline!!).

I personally think its the best podcast in terms of content and OPINION yet ;).

Archived