BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Injuries!

Despite Kean's failures, there's no denying that your squad is suffering an unusual amount of injuries at present. I still think you'll pull out of the relegation zone, starting with a shock win at Anfield tomorrow. Good luck Rovers.

Think I'm suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. :blink:

Despite Kean's failures, there's no denying that your squad is suffering an unusual amount of injuries at present. I still think you'll pull out of the relegation zone, starting with a shock win at Anfield tomorrow. Good luck Rovers.

Think I'm suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. :blink:

You mad fool. Get to bed.

I usually get in ground early and see the warm ups..under the last few managers the players work and stretched . Little 5 a sides , organised stretching, shooting was the norm.

We watched last weeks and they jog half arsed and then left to there own pathetic unorganised "warm" up and no stretching . It was keepyuppy stuff and chatting.

The subs came out at half time and stood chatting hands in pockets!!!!

I usually get in ground early and see the warm ups..under the last few managers the players work and stretched . Little 5 a sides , organised stretching, shooting was the norm.

We watched last weeks and they jog half arsed and then left to there own pathetic unorganised "warm" up and no stretching . It was keepyuppy stuff and chatting.

I've noticed this too Abs. The contrast between Rovers disorganised rabble jogging around and Bolton's well drilled warm-up was obvious. I commented at the time to my dad who sits in DE side of Riverside.

Not worried about the non stretching. We haven't done normal stretching all season and currently we have the lowest number of soft tissue injuries for a while at my club (0). United have also gone down this route, they too have seriously dropped the number of soft tissue injuries, arsenal on the other hand do them all the time and have lots of soft tissue injuries, go figure.

Why wasn't the fitness coach out at half-time? I stay out and do a warm-up with the subs so they are ready just in case. I give my players 4-5 mins to do specific positional warm-ups after our keepy uppys and SSG's, this time is also for them to get their heads right and for short chats to inspire etc.

Archived