BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Podcast 23 Issues

J*B

Seems to stop mid-story while he is talking about FA Cup draws away to altringham, just after discussing the rumours about the position on the board? anyone else getting the same?

Yeah i mentioned it a while ago to Josh on Twitter

Theres no logical explanation for that other than a dodgy upload, especially when looking at the file it has no gapes. Can you give a rough time when this happens?

Many apologies, I've let you all down!! :o

I've checked, checked again, and double checked.

At around 30 minutes Ian is talking about the possibility of being on the board, and there isnt a gap at all on the versions I have. Ian goes straight through from talking about that too watching Rovers as a child.

I've reuploaded the podcast - but again, the file size is the exact same, so in reality I'm uploading the exact same file to the exact same please.

If the reuploaded file doesnt work, i'll have to ask IT. GLEN?!?!?! :P

If neither of those work I really am stumped, and I will have to ask Glen tomorrow morning.

I really enjoyed listening to Mr Battersby speak. He made some excellent and enlightening points about how the club is being run into the ground by people who have no idea about football, who don't want to listen to the people who know what they are talking about, who have a medieval setup for the running of the club and who clearly didn't think the whole thing through before buying Rovers.

Archived