BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Drinking

The breathalyser is a bad thing? :wacko::blink:

Apparently in his world it is one of the things that has driven society apart.

Obviously the breathalyser is a necessary but it is also obvious that it contributed to the closure of pubs, particularly country pubs, so Gordon is absolutely right. I don't believe he commented either way whether or not it was a good thing.

Forget the logic or intent etc for those two my post simply represented an easy opportunity to have a dig Al. I have earned their anger of course by constantly and consistently outing them as intellectual derelicts ..... course their opinions frequently expressed on here did help considerably. ;)

I've had gout, get it in my ankles, it's like having a broken bone. Terrible pain.

I have found that it's not so much boozing that inflames it, but letting myself get too dehydrated after a big drinking sesh that flares it up. Colchicine works for me too.

I've had gout, get it in my ankles, it's like having a broken bone. Terrible pain.

I have found that it's not so much boozing that inflames it, but letting myself get too dehydrated after a big drinking sesh that flares it up. Colchicine works for me too.

I have it also. Alcohol does not seem to affect it. Especailly since I changed to real ale. Tomatoes do, since learnt they are the worse thing for gout. I have to take Naproxen for the gout.

Archived